I decided to make up pillowcases for a charity project. I had made a trip to Marden's in Waterville on Sunday to pick up fabric for a quilt back. Many yards later, I had enough for 20 pillowcases.
And............on Monday I got a call from a complete stranger asking if I could use some fabric. She had gotten my number from a friend. I went to pick it up. There are 7 boxes plus 3 full bolts. One bolt is 40 yards of muslin (good for many things, including foundations for HeartString blocks), 2 bolts of flowery prints, which I may use for pillowcase dresses. I might add that each of the boxes was nicely organized - solids, blues, quilted fabric, panels, even a box with UFO's (exactly just what I needed).
I should be receiving my small drunkard's path die today. I'm planning to cut a quilt that uses both sizes of drunkard's paths. I think I will make it with blues (and maybe throw in some yellows). At the same time I think I'll cut some squares to make a disappearing 4 patch. So much fabric, so little time.